I am so reblogging it….because this is never not relevant. Always real. And creepy. And cute. And pervy.
I love this scene because it was when we found out they were family…
Excuse me while I say “UNGH UGNHHH UNGGGGGGH.”.
That scene was truly poetic, this creepster was the father of the cheerleader !!!
- happiestaccident likes this
- dref22 reblogged this from eserei27 and added:
- eserei27 reblogged this from dref22 and added:
- sarena2s likes this
- sarena2s reblogged this from dref22
- writtenonatendon likes this
- tricell likes this
- fornootherreasondave likes this
- celestelovesmovies reblogged this from sarena2s and added:
- verolpstalker likes this
- dref22 likes this
- sarena2s posted this